Sunday, March 26, 2017

Kei Nishikori is ambitious to win an ATP 1000 title this season


He reached some final but not got the title.He wants to lift the trophy.

“I think if I can win big tournaments like this or some Masters, that's going to give me a lot of confidence for sure,” said the 27-year-old Nishikori. “That's my next goal, to win the big tournaments. But I think I'm on the right track. I think last year was a very solid year. I fight through the whole year without too much injury, so that was something I learned many things from last year. If I can stay healthy, I will have some chance sometimes.”


But he admits the difficulties from young players “But everyone is tough. There [are] many young players coming up and there is no easy match. I think especially with this Masters level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment