Friday, March 31, 2017

Nadal got an easy win over Fabio Fognini in Semi Final of Miami Open 2017



Rafael Nadal lost only nine points and never faced a break point and pressuring the Italian's serve throughout the 90-minute contest on his own serve in a 6-1, 7-5 victory over Fabio Fognini. He will play in his fifth Miami Open.
Nadal, who will be going for his 29th ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crown, will face either fourth seed Roger Federer who defeated Aussie Nick Kyrgios on the same day.
“It's great to be in the final... For me, doesn't matter the opponent. I am happy to be in that final again, and I am excited to play another final of an important event,” Nadal said.

“Two different matches today. I think first set was no match... Second one, when I was starting to play my tennis, I think he was feeling that I was feeling better and better and a few points were going to decide the match,” Fognini said. “At the end, I think we had a great fight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment